Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chester

I wanted to post a cute pictures of my ... I hate to say .. my favorite pet, My Chester, my little Flat Face boy. He is a BIG Baby.
Looking through my pictures, I realized just about all of them are close-ups .... As soon as I bend down to take a picture of him he comes running to me. Always wanting to be in my lap or right next to me. So most of my pictures of him are close, and some very close up.
Meet my flat face, Chester.
Chester


Chester's eyeball

Chester's tongue

See, told you, close-ups!
See Ya tomorrow,

4 comments:

Dory said...

Chester is adorable in his close-ups! Love the tongue sticking out....

mumof3boyz said...

Hmmm...Can't say that I have ever studied a dog's tongue up close and all personal like that. As a matter of fact, I can't say I have ever studied anyones tongue that close before...lol

Cute pictures

Anonymous said...

There's Chester's tongue...I'd notice that tongue anywhere.
Love,
Beebo

Lena said...

@ Stacy I'm glad I could show you something you've never seen before. HEHEHE

@ Beeboo LOL , I know it always sticking out. hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails