Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Dory!

Pink Daylily

I'm so blessed you're my sister
And also my best friend
If I ever want to borrow
You always gladly lend
When I need a laugh or two
I just give you a ring
You have this special knack
To say the right thing
You are so very special
Always there for me
If I didn't have you sis
How different life would be
Laughter and tears we've shared
Throughout the many years
And so many times
You have banished my fears
I love you so very much
This I just want to say
You brighten up my life
In so many different ways.

I'm not sure if you know just how much you mean to me. I couldn't imagine life without you. I am truly blessed to have you as my sister.
Happy Birthday!

Please go by and wish Dory Happy Birthday with me.

I Love You Sis,

1 comment:

Dory said...

Awww Lena! How very sweet! I love you too, sweet sister. Thanks so much for such a lovely post.

And remember.... you WILL always be older than me. :o) hehehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails