Monday, September 20, 2010

Rock Towers

rock tower

Many Rock Towers

We can across these little rock towers one day, as we were on our way back from a hike. We were driving alone, when I yelled STOP! I was so glad no one was behind us, cause my hubby stopped right in the middle of the road ... Scary!
Someone spent some time setting them up. There's was a bunch of them, to many to get in the picture.

How many do you see in that second picture?
nine, ten, eleven or is it twelve?

Let me say "Thank You" to who ever took the time to set them up, we really enjoyed see your work.

I hope this week God brings each of you very special blessings my friends,

6 comments:

Dory said...

I think I see 12. :o)

Plus the couple of little ones on your dining table.

Lena said...

@ Dory, lol, We like them so much we gathered a few to bring home with us, but, don't tell the National Forest people, they might not like it.

Beebo said...

I see 11. :D I love the rocks, very nifty.

Beebo said...

Ok, make that 12 not 11.

Wahzat Gayle said...

I see 11 where is the 12th have to go back again. The first shot is so ZEN love it

Lena said...

Good eyes everyone!
There's 12 in the second shot.
I wish I had my water boots with me, to get in the water to get a better angle, I bet there were at lease 30 all together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails