Friday, December 25, 2009

I participated in the Christmas Swap organized by Becca. This is my Christmas Swap Gift that I received from the organizer herself! Becca.
Let me say a BIG THANK YOU! I love all of it! Two Willow Tree Angels, an Angel of Wishes and an Angel of Friendship which I placed on my kitchen window sill so I can look at them everyday. I also got a Wrought Iron Wall Cross and two wonderful smelling candles, Christmas Cookie and Christmas Wreath from Yankee Candles, they are the best! And two of the best smelling soaps, Lavender & Bergamot and Ginger Blossom. Oh, and just look at that mountain load of chocolates! What a bunch of awesome gifts. Thank You again!

My Christmas Swap Gift


3 comments:

Dirt Lover said...

Hey! Looks like you got a bunch of really great gifts. Becca is really good at stuff like that. Enjoy!--Lori

Jen said...

Yowza! Good stuff!

Alicia said...

It's worth it just for the Yankee Candles, they definitely are the best. I received the Home Sweet Home scent from my secret Santa at work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails